Thursday 1 April 2010

My new blog

Thought I would give this blogging thing a go. This post is mainly to check that I can indeed successfully post an entry. So if it works out OK, why a blog? Two of my best friends have them now and they both look great( as do the blogs ).

And what will I write about? Anything and nothing probably. But I love to write - just finished my first novel - which, after its first review, might be rewritten as my first novel or the lessons learnt applied to the second. And I try a bit of comedy from time to time - Andy The Limestone Cowboy comes from the name I use for sending scripts to Ken Bruce on radio 2, so I may use this medium to expand on the material that has been used on the programme for a number of years .

So I am going to publish this now, and see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment